2022 onward: an Assistant Lecturer at PIASS, Faculty of Education
(FED) from 2012-Update.
2012-2016: Coordinator of the Protestant Institute of Arts and Social
Sciences (PIASS) Karongi Campus
2008-2012: head teacher of secondary school for 4 years
2003-2007: Biology Teacher at Advanced Levels of Secondary Schools
for 4years in Rwanda
- 1. Bizimana, E., Mutangana, D., & Mwesigye, A. (2022). Performance Analysis of Biology Education
under the Implementation of Lower Secondary School Biology- Competency-Based Curriculum: Policy
Implications. Interdisciplinary Journal of Environmental and Science Education, 18(1), e2259.
- 2. Bizimana, E., Mutangana, D., & Mwesigye, A. (2022). Fostering Students’ Retention in
Photosynthesis Using Concept Mapping and Cooperative Mastery Learning Instructional Strategies.
European Journal of Educational Research, 11(1), 103-116.
- 3. Bizimana, E., Mutangana, D., & Mwesigye, A. (2022). Effects of Concept Mapping and
Cooperative Mastery Learning Strategies on Students’ Achievement in Photosynthesis and Attitudes
towards Instructional Strategies. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational
Research, 21(2), 107-132. https://www.ijlter.org/index.php/ijlter/article/view/4697/pdf
- 4. Bizimana, E., Mutangana, D., & Mwesigye, A. (2022). Improving Secondary Students’ Cognitive
Process in Biology Using Concept Mapping and Cooperative Mastery Learning Strategies.
International Journal of Evaluation and Research in Education (IJERE).
- 5. Bizimana E., (2014). Analysis of Factors Affecting Girls’ Access to Secondary Education. Case
of Huye district, Rwanda. A paper published in PIASS (2014) Family, Gender and Community
Development, PIASS Publication Series number 5, ISBN: 978-2-9543193-3-8
- 6. Dufitumukiza, A. Bizimana E., Munyantwali, E. (2016). Students Care in Rwandan Secondary
Schools. Critical Analysis and Challenges. Case of Selected Secondary Schools in Huye and
Nyamagabe District. A paper published in PIASS (2016) Managing Conflicts and violence in
families and communities: Factors contributing to failure and successes in Rwandan traditional
and modern approaches, PIASS Publication Series No 7, ISBN: 978-2-9543193-1-8
- 1. 2022 onward;currently a focal person of Resilience of schools through Digitalization – A
reaction to COVID 19 – ReDiCo at PIASS
- 1. science education
- 2. Innovative teaching strategies
- 3. learning environment